Welcome Guest: S’enregistrer | Connexion

FAQ| Rechercher| Membres| Groupes

Syrian youth in Germany looking for a way back to Syria

Armenian on web Index du Forum -> News et articles - Լուրեր, Յօդուածներ - Haber ve makaleler -> News en bref ... Օրուան կարճ լուրեր ... Güncel kısa haberler
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
syriapress

http://syria.press
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 2,50

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juil 2016 - 05:43
MessageSujet du message: Syrian youth in Germany looking for a way back to Syria
Répondre en citant

The dream of five comrades long to reach Europe. In their town Brive Idlib , called " Maarath sleepy ," Sohrathm lasted for weeks they planned the way that will be able to from which to reach the European dream, debated in the state that Sakhtarunha , and style of the new life dazzling which Saaeshunh , as studied among themselves the difficult journey from rural Idleb Details to Turkey , and then across the sea to Greece, Germany is a country of ambition and hope, but they did not find what they expected .
http://syria.press/%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D9%89%D8%A1-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D9%81%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7/

Jamal , one of the five young men who were determined to immigration , and sold everything they had to secure the financial cost to it. He sold a piece of land owned by him , while most of his friends sold their homes with worldwide low so they can sell quickly. The five left the " Maarath sleepy " together to inform Germany after almost 10 days , where shocks and began one after the other , according to Roy , two of them to the site "Arabic 21 " about the reasons for the group 's desire to return.

Jamal says : "God does not forgive who said Germany Minihh , we came to West Germany for a month and a half after he left we have what we have in Syria , and we hope to have the beautiful life that we heard about, and that we bring our wives and our children , but it seems to be reality completely different from everything that we have heard it. "

Jamal adds : "The receptivity in a Alkambat ( camps ) with a mixture of refugees , Iraqis were the best of them and the Lebanese , and Osoohm Afghans and Moroccans. Ago three weeks at Camp I did not upset on them from fights between refugees , many problematic related to food and other services , all due to congestion , which has become a general order in all the provinces of Germany , according to the Camp officials told us . "

Previous reasons were not the primary motivation for the beauty begin to think back , but the main reason summed up by saying : "The Ffersna to Camp else, or rather the camps and not Kampa , where he lives in each tent 10 people , and lined up an hour on the line of food at each meal ." .

He said the young man : " the worst I met in this place dozens of people who have told me they are here six or seven months ago and did not get accommodation until this moment , as it has not been pre-screened to good homes , according to the promises made to them. The calculated Thread well .. if you I will stay six months to get a residence and then I'll wait a year or more so that I can reunite my family , it will be boys when he might have forgotten formality and did not return to realize that this one's father , so I decided Alaudhz you already think I am within six months I will have finished a reunion and I'll see my children here with me " according to the saying .

His friend Mahmoud , Vtjmah reasons themselves with the beauty and the rest of the group in the desire to return. Thdtan and their attempts failed to return details .

Explains Mahmoud , said: "We have asked the camp management to be bring us back as soon as possible to Turkey , from where we came , and we do not want to stay here. Indeed, management told us that they will be needed for that procedure , they Days later they asked us Syrian passports that will be under Tesfarna flown to Turkey , and the dilemma that we do not have passports already , but whatever we have Syrian identity card . "

He adds Mahmoud: "After some for several days, officials have assured us that we send to Turkey is impossible, since the Turkish airports will not Tstqublna without hold Syrian passports, or at least cards reported used in Turkey, any Alcolmlak, and for this we have agreed together, we will come back the way that we came in here, the way illegal, which did not find it very difficult. "
He explained Mahmoud and beauty how they tried to leave Germany, where he traveled on one occasion with the group by train from West Germany, near Dortmund, and even the city of Munich on the border of Austria, and then to the German border towns, but German police arrested them and sent them back to their camp. They stressed that they had three similar attempts, but they all failed, stressing that they would with their colleagues and other attempts to succeed one.

He said Gamalonh spoke with several German officials inside and outside the Camp and talked with Arab fluent in German, and they communicate with officials in order to help the five young men to return to Syria, but everyone failed to find a way.

Explains Jamal: "Call a Syrians naturalized here, the German Interior Ministry and asked them about the subject and told him that there is no solution to our return and officially illegal, and that we can return the way that we got it, but we are afraid to repeat the failed attempts, as we fear that we are exposed to legal problematic in other countries We're going out during our trip. Here in Germany we are registered as refugees, and all what is happening to the police brings us back to the camp, while in other countries we may face prison or greater than that occur or have occurred to us problematic, "according to the saying.

The five young men see that there is no real solution except Ptsverhm by the German authorities to Turkey , but the Germans believe that there is no solution other than survival until they get residency and travel documents , and then returning systematically to Turkey if they wish , while they say it will be prolonged for several months and feasible to do the fourth attempt .

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juil 2016 - 05:43
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Armenian on web Index du Forum -> News et articles - Լուրեր, Յօդուածներ - Haber ve makaleler -> News en bref ... Օրուան կարճ լուրեր ... Güncel kısa haberler Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB
Template by BMan1
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com