Welcome Guest: S’enregistrer | Connexion

FAQ| Rechercher| Membres| Groupes

French film about the Armenian Genocide starring Gerard Darmon and Samy Naceri

Armenian on web Index du Forum -> Centralisations -> Filme - théâtre - դրամա + Célébrités - Ünlüler
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mafilou
Administrateur
Administrateur

Point(s): 41 190
Moyenne de points: 3,06

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr 2018 - 01:19
MessageSujet du message: French film about the Armenian Genocide starring Gerard Darmon and Samy Naceri
Répondre en citant

Society 13:14 03/04/2018 Armenia  

French film about the Armenian Genocide starring Gerard Darmon and Samy Naceri
Director Artak Igityan is at the moment shooting the film "Anatolian History" in France, which is based on the novel "Where wild roses blossom: Anatolian history" by Mark Aren (born Karen Margaryan). The composer of the film is a French musical composer Michel Legrand, Allinnet.info reports.
"Anatolian History" stars such renowned French actors as Samy Naceri (known for his main role in the French comedy franchise "Taxi"), Gerard Darmon, and Hermine Stepanyan in the leading female role. Stepanyan shared her yet scarce experience of working with the director:
"I met director Artak Igityan during the premiere of the film ''Dawn of the Van sea'. We didn't manage to chat too much, I only congratulated him and left. Two years later, we met again at the "Moscow" cinema in Yerevan at the premiere of another film. This time, Igityan was with his wife Anna. I approached them and said that I loved the film. Artak's wife looked at me and said: 'Artak, she is an excellent character.' Thus, began a conversation about the film, as well as some other topics, Stepanyan recalled.
"Of course, I have seen films starring Darmon and Naceri, and after I realized that we will be playing in the same film, I began to watch their every single movie and read their interviews to learn more about them. During the shooting, I will get acquainted with them better because of easier direct communication," said Stepanyan, and then added that the shooting is planned for 2018.
The shooting of the film will start in 2018.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr 2018 - 01:19
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
mafilou
Administrateur
Administrateur

Point(s): 41 190
Moyenne de points: 3,06

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr 2018 - 01:30
MessageSujet du message: French film about the Armenian Genocide starring Gerard Darmon and Samy Naceri
Répondre en citant

04 Nİsan 2018

Ermeni Soykırımı konulu “Anadolu hikayesi” filmi

Ermeni film yönetmeni Artak İgityan Fransa’da Ermeni Soykırmı'nı konu alan “Anadolu hikayesi” filminin çekimlerine devam ediyor. Ermeni Soykırımı konulu film, yazar Mark Aren’in “Vahşi güllerin açıldığı yer: Bir Anadolu hikayesi” kitabından uyarlanmış

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:19

Armenian on web Index du Forum -> Centralisations -> Filme - théâtre - դրամա + Célébrités - Ünlüler Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB
Template by BMan1
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com